If you suspect that your home may be experiencing sinkhole related damage, do not wait. Contact our office immediately for a free consultation, and we will have your home inspected by a team of professionals to determine whether you have a claim.
Throughout Florida, sinkholes are responsible for devastating losses to homeowners and property owners.Have a sinkhole? Call (813) 254-1800
Signs of sinkhole activity at your home may include the following:
- Cracking in a "stair step" pattern, often observed on exterior walls
- Cracks, separations and nail protrusions to interior walls and ceilings
- Cracks on pool decks
- Cracked, broken or hollow sounding floor tiles
- Uneven floors or pavement
- Doors and windows that don't open or shut properly
- Depressions or holes in your yard
While these signs do not always indicate the presence of sinkhole activity, our attorneys can provide advice on whether there is coverage under a homeowner’s policy for sinkhole, and if need be, litigate any disputed issues involving homeowner’s or other coverage.